In addition to the Wondery app and on Wondery.com, if you're a podcast power user, you can also use your Wondery+ subscription in a variety of free third-party apps - including Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Pocket Casts, Overcast, Podcast Addict, and more - by using our Private RSS Feed capability. Read on to learn more.
- Visit wondery.com and log in
- In your browser, visit any show page (for example, wondery.com/shows/redhanded)
- Select the "More Listening Options" or "More Options" badge on the top half of the page
- Select your preferred podcast listening app and follow the remaining on-screen instructions
- Go to the Library section of your podcast listening app and look for the show you just added.
- NOTE: The Wondery+ version will be in addition to the free public version of the show you may have already subscribed to. The Wondery+ version will have a small "W+" badge in the upper-left corner of the cover art. It will also have "| Wondery+" added to the end of the show name (e.g. "Redhanded | Wondery+").